Hi there, friends! Here are some favorites to help celebrate the wonderful autumn month of November.
- Take a look at the month’s Spotify playlist. We’re digging the mellow, cozy vibes.
- I highly recommend IKEA’s Sinnlig candle in nutmeg and vanilla scent. Not only does the neutral gray color compliment any room, but it brings the wonderful smells of fall into your living room. If you’re looking for a candle holder for the tea light size, check out our DIY geometric candle holders from last year!
- I am in love with Cluse watches. Period. They create stylish and feminine minimalist watches for women. Plus, they are quality without breaking the bank. They come from Europe, though their shipping rocks and my watch arrived within a few days in America.
- Thanksgiving without pumpkin pie is like PB&J without the bread. One of my favorite recipes can be found here. If you’re feeling really ambitious, you can try making a super simple homemade pie crust recipe from here. When I’m feeling homesick over in China, this pumpkin pie brings me right back home.
- Save your lips! The pre-winter weather gets my skin pretty hot and bothered. To keep the chap at bay, I like to use Smith’s Rosebud Salve on my lips. It’s important to take care of sensitive skin during these cold months!